The Orient
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Zeke, Everland

|Event| The Gods Gifted | Empty |Event| The Gods Gifted |

Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:20 pm

Divine Gifted

"I was so sure if I kept stepping in, teaching, punishing, that these beautiful creatures that I created... would grow up. But it only stayed the same. And I saw that I needed to step away and let my baby find its way. Being overinvolved is no longer parenting. It's enabling"

~A gifted that kept on giving Mithrandir The God of Creation, despite the other God's pleas.  Gave man tremendous power whether it was with the purpose or out of sure boredom it made no difference.  Kurotsuchi The God of Wisdom also seeks the favor of man and decides to rewards the man with Chakra upon each of their births. However, at the same time, this same power was bestowed upon all the inhabits of Earth. Mithrandir eager to enable the children of Earth to cause disruption in the world, and upset the balance within it. Now powerful beings walk the Earth. Man, Beast, and Creature of Myth look to make a name for themselves in the newly forge Earth.~

1-SS Ranks|OPEN|
2-S Ranks|OPEN|OPEN|
4- A Ranks|OPEN|OPEN|OPEN|OPEN|

Unlimited B Ranks Slots until say otherwise.

Gods
Gifted
Chakra
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum